WHY JOIN BREEN CONSTRUCTION?
For 80 years, Breen Construction Ltd has operated in the Lower South Island and has offices in Oamaru, Wanaka, Cromwell, Dunedin, Twizel and head office is in Alexandra. We’re a family business that has developed from grass roots into an established, reputable and well-known operation with over 170 staff. We look for like-minded, hard-working people who enjoy working within a family business, embrace new technology and work proficiently with the systems and processes that the business has in place.
WE OFFER YOU:
• Fantastic work locations with offices in Alexandra, Oamaru, Wanaka, Dunedin, Cromwell and Twizel
• Collaborative management team
• Positive communication and team culture
• Medical Insurance
• Company Life, trauma and wage protection
• Long Service Leave
• Social club outings and trips
• Company functions and Christmas parties
Project Managers are based throughout Otago and are an integral part of the management team each person taking responsibility for overseeing, managing and reporting on the progress of their individual projects.
Projects range from small domestic jobs to high profile residential builds and large commercial work. You will enjoy working on a variety of projects from community focused work to high end architecturally designed homes and large scale commercial builds.
Your role as a Project Manager will require experience and skills in managing Health & Safety, Client Relationships, Contract Administration, Quantity Surveying, Tendering, Construction methodology, Program planning & site management.
YOUR PROJECT TASKS WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
• 5-10 years construction project management
• Reliable, honest, trustworthy and confident project leader
• Able to build trusting relationships with clients, suppliers and staff
• High degree of computer literacy, MS Project savvy and able to learn new technologies quickly
• Strong H&S understanding and able to keep self and others safe at work at all times
To find out more about joining the Breen family and be part of the Oamaru team, please apply with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org