Why join Breen Construction?
For 80 years, Breen Construction Ltd has operated in the Lower South Island and has offices in Oamaru, Wanaka, Cromwell, Dunedin, Twizel and our head office is in Alexandra.
We’re a family business that has developed from grass roots into an established, reputable and well-known operation with over 180 staff. We look for like-minded, hard-working people who enjoy working within a family business, embrace new technology and work proficiently with the systems and processes that the business has in place.
We offer you:
· Collaborative management team
· Diverse projects
· Positive communication and team culture
· Medical Insurance
· Company Life, trauma and wage protection
· Long Service Leave
· Social club outings and trips
· Company functions and events
Senior Architectural Designer is part of a collaborative team responsible for producing design and construction documentation for all levels and types of construction projects. You will produce scaled detailed drawings and associated documentation for Building Consent and construction purposes and ensure that projects are successfully undertaken from the perspective of all project stakeholders. Ideally you are experienced with Revit and can help develop the team’s abilities to maximise Revit.
• A relevant Architectural tertiary qualification combined with at least 8 year’s relevant experience in residential design, LBP preferred.
• Must understand the NZ Building Code, Regional and Local Authority Requirements, standards and regulations inbuilding design documentation
• Exceptional time management, capable of managing several projects at one time
• Strong detailing capabilities with the ability to take complex design details through to construction documentation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong computer skills
• Experienced user of Revit and able to teach others in the team the ins and outs of the programme
• Personal drive, initiative and a natural curiosity to understand and solve problems
• Ability to work as part of a team - also confident when working independently and unsupervised
• A valid NZ drivers’ licence
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com