Why join Breen Construction?
For over 80years, Breen Construction Ltd has operated in the Lower South Island and has offices in Oamaru, Wanaka, Cromwell, Dunedin, Twizel and head office is in Alexandra.
We’re a family business that has developed from grass roots into an established, reputable and well-known operation with over 170 staff. We look for like-minded, hard-working people who enjoy working within a family business, embrace new technology and work proficiently with the systems and processes that the business has in place.
We offer you:
· Fantastic work locations with offices in Alexandra, Oamaru, Wanaka, Dunedin, Cromwell and Twizel
· Collaborative management team
· Positive communication and team culture
· Medical Insurance
· Company Life, trauma and wage protection
· Long Service Leave
· Social club outings and trips, company functions and events
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager capable of running multiple projects at a time with commercial and/or high-end architectural experience. Project Manager’s are responsible to carryout the management, planning, implementation, reporting and checking on all on-site construction personnel and activities to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget without compromising quality.
· A minimum of 5 years previous experience in construction with direct experience in residential and commercial project management
· Management and leadership abilities
· An analytical and logical approach to organizing and carrying out your work
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Personal drive, initiative and a natural curiosity to understand and solve problems
· Strong understanding of H&S at Work Act
· Experience reading and interpreting technical drawings and good numeracy
· Ability to work as part of a team, but confident when working independently and unsupervised
· Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite) and able to learn new technology quickly
· Ability to build relationships both internally and externally with suppliers, subcontractors and clients alike
· A valid NZ drivers’ licence
Candidates must have the right to live and work in NZ. For a confidential conversation please contact Karyn Penno, People & Culture Manager 027 445 4108 or submit your CV along with your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org