Why join Breen Construction?
For over 80 years, Breen Construction Ltd has operated in the Lower South Island and has offices in Oamaru, Wanaka, Cromwell, Dunedin, Twizel and head office is in Alexandra.
We’re a family business that has developed from grass roots into an established, reputable and well-known operation with over 180 staff. We look for like-minded, hard-working people who enjoy working within a family business, embrace new technology and work proficiently with the systems and processes that the business has in place.
We offer you:
• Collaborative management team
• Positive communication and team culture focused on wellbeing
• Company benefits
• Company functions and events
We are looking for our newest team member to join us for a 1 year fixed term contract as a Project Administrator. This is a new role for the business and will ideally be based in Wanaka. You will be providing administration support to multiple Project Managers across several regions (Alexandra, Cromwell, Wanaka, Twizel, and Oamaru) to coordinate documentation for multiple commercial and/or architectural home projects.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar project support role will be advantageous
• Technical proficient with MS Office suite
• Able to learn new technology with ease
• Familiar with construction project documentation (i.e SSSP’s, Guarantees and Warranties, Producer Statements, QA documentation, As-Built drawings, Compliance Schedules for CCC applications, self-control sheets, responsibility matrix, consent plans, operations manuals, correspondence register, subs control sheets etc)
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Ability to build and maintain good working relationships with clients and other co-workers
• A valid NZ drivers’ licence
Candidates must have the right to live and work in NZ.
For a confidential conversation please contact Nina Klemm, HR Manager 021 340 613 or submit your CV along with your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 14 May 2021.