WHY JOIN BREEN CONSTRUCTION?
For 80 years, Breen Construction Ltd has operated in the Lower South Island and has offices in Oamaru, Wanaka, Cromwell, Dunedin, Twizel and head office is in Alexandra. We’re a family business that has developed from grass roots into an established, reputable and well-known operation with over 170 staff. We look for like-minded, hard-working people who enjoy working within a family business, embrace new technology and work proficiently with the systems and processes that the business has in place.
WE OFFER YOU:
• Fantastic work locations with offices in Alexandra, Oamaru, Wanaka, Dunedin, Cromwell and Twizel
• Collaborative management team
• Positive communication and team culture
• Medical Insurance
• Company Life, trauma and wage protection
• Long Service Leave
• Social club outings and trips
• Company functions and Christmas parties
We are searching for our next team member to join our Office Administration team based in Alexandra. This is a full time permanent position, working Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
As a member of this busy team, you will provide payroll administration support, familiarity with MYOB Exo preferred. You'll need to be a whiz with MS Office, especially Excel, as you’ll be part of the team that help with improving some of our admin systems. You will also be responsible for processing creditors and stock resources and providing efficient and professional administration support (reception and general office duties) on a daily basis.
• Previous experience using MYOB Exo payroll preferred, but training will be provided
• Exceptional time management, capable of managing competing deadlines
• Confident with all applications of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook etc.) and a willingness to learn new technology
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• An analytical and logical approach to organizing and carrying out your work
• Personal drive, initiative and a natural curiosity to understand and solve problems
• Ability to work as part of a team, but confident when working independently and unsupervised
• Ability to build relationships both internally and externally
• A valid NZ drivers’ licence and a satisfactory result on a police check
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to be part of our great team, then we’d love to hear from you. Applications must be received by 5pm on 7 July 2020. Please email applications to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.