Why join Breen Construction?
For over 80years, Breen Construction Ltd has operated in the Lower South Island and has offices in Oamaru, Wanaka, Cromwell, Dunedin, Twizel and head office is in Alexandra.
We’re a family business that has developed from grass roots into an established, reputable and well-known operation with over 170 staff. We look for like-minded, hard-working people who enjoy working within a family business, embrace new technology and work proficiently with the systems and processes that the business has in place.
We offer you:
· Fantastic work locations with offices in Alexandra, Oamaru, Wanaka, Dunedin, Cromwell and Twizel
· Collaborative management team
· Positive communication and team culture
· Medical Insurance
· Company Life, trauma and wage protection
· Long Service Leave
· Social club outings and trips
· Company functions and events
Jobbing Carpenter needed for our insurance related work. You must be able to work independently and delivery quality outputs. As a Jobbing Carpenter we expect you to be competent in all aspects of building, from roofing/flashings to installing showers and deck construction, no two days will be the same.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a qualified Carpenter
· LBP preferred
· A safety-first approach to work
· A focus on quality at all times
· Logical thinking and analytical skills
· Good written and verbal communication skills, comfortable working with technology
· Problem solving skills
· Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
· Ability to build relationships both internally and externally with suppliers, subcontractors and client alike
· A valid NZ drivers’ licence
Candidates must have the right to live and work in NZ, pass a preemployment drug and alcohol test and hold a valid and current driver’s licence.
Apply today by sending your CV along with your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org