Why join Breen Construction?
For over 80years, Breen Construction Ltd has operated in the Lower South Island and has offices in Oamaru, Wanaka, Cromwell, Dunedin, Twizel and head office is in Alexandra.
We’re a family business that has developed from grass roots into an established, reputable and well-known operation with over 180 staff. We look for like-minded, hard-working people who enjoy working within a family business, embrace new technology and work proficiently with the systems and processes that the business has in place.
We offer you:
· Collaborative management team
· Positive communication and team culture
· Medical Insurance
· Company Life, trauma and wage protection
· Long Service Leave
· Social club outings and trips
· Company functions and events
The Insurance and Quality Coordinator is the primary contact for managing and ensuring Breen’s meets its contractual obligations for our insurance companies/clients. This is a busy role working with our Oamaru team. Being tech savvy and able to help provide training and system support to Project Managers related to Insurance Processes will also be required.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar customer facing and/or administration role
· Technical proficient with MS Office suite
· Able to learn new technology with ease
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to build and maintain good working relationships with clients and other co-workers
· Positively represent Breen at all times
· A valid NZ drivers’ licence
Candidates must have the right to live and work in NZ. Submit your CV along with your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org