WHY JOIN BREEN CONSTRUCTION?
For 80 years, Breen Construction Ltd has operated in the Lower South Island and has offices in Oamaru, Wanaka, Cromwell, Dunedin, Twizel and head office is in Alexandra. We’re a family business that has developed from grass roots into an established, reputable and well-known operation with over 170 staff. We look for like-minded, hard-working people who enjoy working within a family business, embrace new technology and work proficiently with the systems and processes that the business has in place.
WE OFFER YOU:
• Fantastic work locations with offices in Alexandra, Oamaru, Wanaka, Dunedin, Cromwell and Twizel
• Collaborative management team
• Positive communication and team culture
• Medical Insurance
• Company Life, trauma and wage protection
• Long Service Leave
• Social club outings and trips
• Company functions and Christmas parties
Civil Carpenters work on a variety of projects throughout the region. We build bridges, dams, power stations and other structures from concrete.
This position will be based with our Alexandra office, however will be required to work in remote areas and to work away from home for projects.
• Experienced working with concrete and form-work, large scale excavation experience and Site Safe trained (training can be provided if needed)
• Must have a strong Health and Safety understanding to keep self and others safe at all times
• Able to work as part of a team, but also independently when required
• At least 3 years related experience
• Personable and comfortable in dealing with new people including clients, tradesmen, and other colleagues
• Be conscientious and diligent and show attention to detail
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you're interested in being part of the team, send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org