WHY JOIN BREEN CONSTRUCTION?
For 80 years, Breen Construction Ltd has operated in the Lower South Island and has offices in Oamaru, Wanaka, Cromwell, Dunedin, Twizel and head office is in Alexandra. We’re a family business that has developed from grass roots into an established, reputable and well-known operation with over 170 staff. We look for like-minded, hard-working people who enjoy working within a family business, embrace new technology and work proficiently with the systems and processes that the business has in place.
WE OFFER YOU:
• Collaborative management team
• Positive communication and team culture
• Medical Insurance
• Company Life, trauma and wage protection
• Long Service Leave
• Social club outings and trips
• Company functions and Christmas parties
Plus we have fantastic work locations with offices in Alexandra, Oamaru, Wanaka, Dunedin, Cromwell and Twizel.
Dunedin is growing and looking for qualified Carpenters to join our team doing Insurance, Maintenance and jobbing repairs. Working alongside the Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering quality results for our customers. No two days will be the same!
Breen has a long history of excellent work ethics, family values and delivering quality workmanship to our customers.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
• LBP registered would be an advantage but not essential
• A safety-first approach to work
• A focus on quality at all times and diligent in your work
• Trade qualification preferred
• Logical thinking and analytical skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills, comfortable working on a computer/iPad, MS Office 365.
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
• Ability to build relationships both internally and externally with suppliers, subcontractors and clients
• Valid NZ drivers’ licence
Apply today! Send your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.