WHY JOIN BREEN CONSTRUCTION?
For 80 years, Breen Construction Ltd has operated in the Lower South Island and has offices in Oamaru, Wanaka, Cromwell, Dunedin, Twizel and head office is in Alexandra. We’re a family business that has developed from grass roots into an established, reputable and well-known operation with over 170 staff. We look for like-minded, hard-working people who enjoy working within a family business, embrace new technology and work proficiently with the systems and processes that the business has in place.
WE OFFER YOU:
• Fantastic work locations with offices in Alexandra, Oamaru, Wanaka, Dunedin, Cromwell and Twizel
• Collaborative management team
• Positive communication and team culture
• Medical Insurance
• Company Life, trauma and wage protection
• Long Service Leave
• Social club outings and trips
• Company functions and Christmas parties
You will be working alongside the Project Manager and oversee jobs of various sizes including residential, commercial, civil, retail, community, agricultural/rural, and historic builds. You will work as part of team and be a representative of Breen’s in the community. Breen has a long history of excellent work ethics, family values and quality workmanship to its customers.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Foreman leading a carpentry team.
• LBP registered would be an advantage
• A safety-first approach to work
• A focus on quality at all times
• Trade qualification preferred
• Logical thinking and analytical skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills, comfortable working on a computer/iPad, MS Office 365.
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
• Ability to build relationships both internally and externally with suppliers, subcontractors and client alike
• Valid NZ drivers’ licence
Apply today! Send your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org